Villa d'Esta is located in Dyers Crossing, a small town about 20 km inland (West) of the popular holiday towns Taree and Forster/Tuncurry, on the mid north coast of New South Wales. This area is about one hour's drive north of the Hunter Valley winemaking region of NSW. The easiest way to find us is:
- Take the Pacific Highway to the mid-north coast of NSW (follow the signs towards Taree / Forster), and continue towards the township of Nabiac.
- As you approach Nabiac, keep an eye out for the brown RTA Tourism signs on the Highway that direct you to the turn-off that leads you to Dyers Crossing:
- if you are coming from the south (Sydney), the exit is on your left – take the marked exit and follow the signs through the roundabout and you are now on Wallambah Rd
- if you are coming from the north (Brisbane), the exit is also on your left – take the marked exit which leads you over an overpass and follow the signs through the roundabout and you are now on Wallambah Rd
- Follow Wallambah Rd for a total of 12 km:
- You will cross 2 single-lane bridges (remember - one car at a time!).
- 9km from the Highway you will pass through Dyers Crossing Village.
- Drive for a further 3 km, and the entrance to Villa d'Esta is on your left.